30 April 2010

sometimes.....


sometimes, i'm feel like i'm losing something in my life
sometimes, i'm feel like i didn't work hard to achieve what i want
sometimes, i feel like i lose my mind
sometimes, i feel like my life is so bored
sometimes, i tried so hard to not being hurt
sometimes, i tried so hard to makes people beside me happy and smile always
but sometimes i don't realize that i was make them hurt
the appetizer of my life is full with the sad story
i've work so hard to make sure that my soup is good and not tasteless like the starter
however, like before
i'm just a planner.....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

HASIL TANAMAN ANGGUR KALI KE EMPAT DAN SOKSEK SOK SEK

 Assalamualaikum. lama menyepi kan. dah bersawang dah. tulis blog ni sekadar suka2 je. jadi dah bersawang tak post n tak buka langsung😆. pa...